,!Complete the second sentence so that a similar meaning to the first sentence using the word in bold and other words. You must u
Complete the second sentence so that a similar meaning to the first sentence using the word in bold and other words. You must use between two words, including the word given.
0) You can learn more about the country if you are staying there/
You can learn more about the country be living in it.
1) Studying abroad seems difficult but interesting to many students.
Students understand how_________________is.
2) Studying abroad is similar to studying at one's home college.
Studying abroad is not __________________studying at home.
3) When you are abroad you can miss your relatives very much/
While abroad you ___________________because you can't see parents and relatives.
4) You are in charge of all your things.
5) You can learn a lot about yourself and the world while studying abroad.
Studying abroad__________________experience you can have
5) the most
4) are responsible for